Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm 36!

My 36th birthday was this past weekend…and I’m glad to say it was definitely a good weekend. On Friday the 10th my sister-in-law and I went to see Paramore and No Doubt at the Verizon Wireless Center. It was a great concert and we had an absolute blast. On Saturday the neighbors and I cooked (to celebrate a friend’s birthday) out after the rain stopped, it was fun but there were lots of bugs out and I was still tired from the night before so I turned in a little earlier than usual. Sunday (my birthday) Husband made me breakfast in bed, French toast, bacon and coffee (courtesy of Bear, he makes the BEST coffee!!). Husband bought me some awesome jewelry that I had been eying for quite some time. Later that night we loaded into the car and went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was so nice to hang out with my family (yeah, they were on their best behavior)…it turned out to be a great weekend.

No comments: