Thursday, October 30, 2008

I just realized...

I was reading a post on one of my favorite blogs, I was giggling to myself because I also have purchases sent to me at work. I do this to keep nosy children (and the occasionally nosy Husband) from opening the box. Then I realized something...I'm the first one to leave in the morning (somewhere around 6am) and the last one to get home in the evening (Husband doesn't count on this one because he works nights and gets home whenever). When did that happen?? When did my life get so turned around that my children are not even up for school before I leave and they're home from school by the time I get home. What a crazy realization...I work an adjusted schedule so I can get to work early enough so I can get home early enough to take the boys to practices and games. Thanks life for smacking squarely between the eyes today.

No comments: