Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wii Are Ridiculous...

We had a great Christmas...and I hope that you did as well. Santa brought us Guitar Hero III with two wireless guitars. We played for about two hours before heading over to the neighbor's house for breakfast. They got a Wii...my family and I spent the next TWELVE hours at Nurse's house playing Wii, eating and having a good time. Seriously, TWELVE hours. We played tennis and bowling. And let me tell ya, we got serious...about setting up tournaments and teams. All the adults had a hard time beating out the little kids (ages 5, 7, 8 and 9). The fact that the kids could get in on the action was probably the best part of the day. None of them felt the need to fight or throw temper tantrums because the adults were hogging the game.

Needless to say, we adults paid the price yesterday. Sore muscles seemed to be the theme of the day. I'd like to say that I was lucky and didn't have anything to complain about...of course it didn't happen that way. My arm is still recovering, as is my shoulder...yeah, we're SO getting a Wii!

No comments: