Monday, September 29, 2008

What a week, last week...

Okay, again, it's been a while since I've posted. I apologize for that. Hopefully I'll be back to posting on a regular basis. Anyway, last week was a really good week. Tuesday (September 24th) Princess had her first kindergarten field trip. We went to the apple orchard in the little town next to Plainfield. It was a lot of fun being at the orchard with Princess.We were given plastic bags to fill with apples, we actually managed to fit quite a few apples into our bags! On Wednesday, my girlfriend and I went to the local Dress Barn to try on clothes for the "fashion show" we were going to be part of on Friday night. We managed to find some really cute outfits. On Friday night, the property managers put on a "Girls Night Out" complete with wine, cheese, guest speaker and fashion show. Myself, Nurse and Crazy all volunteered to model for the fashion show. And what did we learn from this class??? Don't let me and my friends model clothes because we don't behave well. :D The fashion show was so much fun...we got to pick out jewelry, clothes and shoes...and boy did we look good! After "Girls Night Out" was over we decided to head back to the Boulevard and have some beverages...oh yes, what a great night. On Saturday Bear had a football game, they won 12-6!!!! After the game we went to the apple orchard. We picked just over half of a bushel. Princess, Bear and I made apple butter in the crock pot. When it was finished I canned it. YUMMY! There's nothing better than warm apple butter and drop biscuits. We still have a bunch of apples left...I'm thinking apple sauce is next on the list of things to be canned...
I'll post pictures as soon as I get them...I'm sure you're all looking forward to them! ;D

No comments: