Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm 35!

Yay! I finally get to steal a few minutes on the computer! Okay, so yesterday was my 35th birthday. According to my husband, I am now In the 'mid-life' stage of my life and is expecting a mid-life crisis to happen any day now. Um...really, no I don't think so. I didn't wake up yesterday and say to myself "So, this is what 35 feels like, I think I'm going to have a mid-life crisis". I actually woke up and was excited to be 35. I've been looking forward to it for several years; please don't ask for an explanation as I do not have one. I just think it's cool to say "I'm 35". Now I get to look forward to being 40! How awesome is that?!?

My birthday was pretty uneventful (which is fine with me). The girls at work decorated my cubicle and took me out to lunch. When we got back to the office we endulged in chocolate cake. I also received birthday wishes from friends and family.Yesterday Eric and I went out to lunch, sans children. He said that my gift isn't ready yet but I should have it soon. I was just happy to have a day where the children were well behaved, and not trying to jump on eachothers heads. Overall, I'd say the birthday was success...

No comments: